Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"All Good Things" Trailer Score


A number of years ago, I created the score for the trailer to the film, "All Good Things," one of over 160 I have created in my career.  These have ranged from two "Harry Potter" films to "Vicky Cristina Barcelona," to "JJ Abrams Star Trek."

I just saw this trailer had 4.5 million views!  I had no idea it was so popular...

When I went through the comments about the trailer, I was amazed to see that a great number of people were asking about the music from the trailer - it's hilarious what some people thought was the source!

So, I decided to step out from behind the curtain and post a new edit of just the music from the trailer.  Let me know what you think!

CSG




Here's the original trailer:



Cast: Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst, Kristen Wiig,
Frank Langella, Zoe Lister Jones, Diane Venora
Genre: Drama | Mystery | Thriller
Director: Andrew Jarecki
Writer: Marcus Hinchey, Marc Smerling
Studio: Magnolia Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment